Last Updated on November 17, 2019
Challenge yourself to learn, from one of the top trainers out there, how to promote longevity and beauty and then put what you learn into practice. Ben Greenfield is an athlete and trainer who is an expert when it comes to keeping the body healthy and strong. The Longevity Blueprint was created by Ben for people who want to adopt a routine for real longevity and beauty that they can carry with them for the rest of their lives. If that sounds like you, then read on to find out more about why you should take this challenge.
5 Reasons To Take The Longevity Blueprint Challenge
1. This Challenge Will Benefit Anyone Who Wants To Be Healthy As Long As Possible And Look The Way They Want To Look
- If you are a fitness buff but don’t find your routine working anymore, this quest is for you.
- If you find yourself hurting after exercise and feeling worse than you did before you started, then The Longevity Blueprint will help.
- If you are a newbie who doesn’t know where to start, this quest will help.
- If you haven’t exercised for years, this challenge will get you back on track and exercising in a beneficial way.
Ben makes it clear in the quest that too much exercise, as well as exercise that is done in the wrong way, can actually be causing harm to your body, not doing it a favor.
The people who live the longest do not kill themselves in the gym each day. They do healthy things in the right doses, which is what Ben teaches in The Longevity Blueprint.
Ben also includes certain elements in this quest that promote recovery and help prevent injury or strain to the body. These elements will be a part of your weekly and monthly routine.
The bottom line is that if you want to live a long time in good health, The Longevity Blueprint can help. You will challenge yourself to build up a routine that keeps you strong and healthy for life so that you can enjoy life to its fullest no matter your age or where you started from.
2. There Is A Lot Of Time For Practice
If you take on a challenge for your physical health, you want to change your ingrained habits and replace them with new ones. The key to change is repetition, and The Longevity Blueprint gives you plenty of time to repeat the routines and tasks you learn.
In fact, you will learn a few new concepts each week and then spend the rest of the week practicing what you learn before you need to add in anything else.
Each week you will add in new exercises and habits, and in the end, you will have a full daily, weekly, and monthly routine set up for yourself from all the exercises and habits you have done throughout the challenge.
This is an 8-week quest, totaling 56 days, so you will have plenty of time to make what Ben teaches a habit.
3. Get Support From Others Who Are Also Taking The Longevity Blueprint
The Longevity Blueprint includes access to a private group on Facebook where you can go through the quest with other students and get support and motivation from them as well.
When you feel like you don’t have enough time to do this challenge, find out how your tribe is fitting the quest into their lives. Or when you are not feeling motivated, go through the posts in the tribe to read inspirational stories that will motivate you – or, team up with someone from the tribe to be accountability partners.
No matter what kind of issues or resistance you are feeling, the support from a group full of people taking the same challenge as you will be a vital component of your success.
4. Understand Physical Health Better
The Longevity Blueprint is not just about blindly following a trainer’s personal advice. Ben Greenfield is an expert on physical health and will teach you exactly why you are doing what you are doing and how it will impact your body.
If you truly want to increase your longevity and strength, it’s important to have some motivation to do so. When you have knowledge of what you are doing to your body and how it affects your body, that becomes a huge motivation to do the things discussed.
Plus, after The Longevity Blueprint, you can follow Ben’s website and podcasts or his Facebook page or his Twitter account and constantly upgrade your knowledge because he is very active on all of these sites.
5. This Longevity And Strength Routine Is Not Time Consuming
You will be doing things daily for your health, but it’s not going to take 60-90 minutes a day and break your back. Each day you will be doing small doses of exercise that take anywhere from 4 minutes to 15 minutes. Plus, you will need to dedicate 35 minutes to a fasted morning walk.
There will be some longer exercises that you need to do, but these are done weekly or monthly and you can schedule them into days where you will have time to do them.
I found that the motivation to do these exercises is so high that you will easily find time for them knowing how important they are. You can even do certain ones while watching TV.
Big Benefits Of The Longevity Blueprint
- Enhance your immune system – The stuff Ben teaches in the quest will have a big impact on your immune system and ability to fight off illness or disease.
- Boost your metabolism – The habits and exercises have a positive effect on your metabolism that helps you burn fat throughout the day, not just when you are doing the work.
- Avoid injury – You will learn what to do to relieve muscle soreness and heal from any injuries.
- Increase strength – This quest is in part about strength, and you will find yourself growing stronger and stronger every day. It’s actually quite amazing. There were some exercises that I flat out couldn’t do at the beginning of the quest, but one day I was suddenly able to do them.
- Improve mental health – There has been lots of evidence to show that physical health benefits mental health. Speaking for myself, I am more focused, feel better about myself, and feel less anxious in my daily life. I’m sure there are other mental benefits I’m not noticing because they just slowly improved throughout the challenge and it wasn’t hugely obvious to me.
- Walk away with a fitness blueprint for life – At the end of the quest, you walk away with a clear idea of what you need to do each day for more strength and better overall health.
The Schedule For The Longevity Blueprint
The Longevity Blueprint starts on a specific day each month. There are 8 weeks and 56 days in The Longevity Blueprint quest.
Once you start the quest, you will get access to one day at a time to ensure that you take this challenge slowly and fully. This strategy has been shown to increase engagement and success.
After week 1, you generally start out the week by leaning a few new things that you will add to your blueprint and then spend the rest of the week practicing those things in addition to what you have added in previous weeks. So, each week builds upon the last, and at the end of the quest, you are left with a daily schedule of exercises and/or longevity treatments.
There were 3 pre-recorded Q&As in the quest when I took it. You may end up taking this quest when there are live Q&As, but if not, don’t worry because I found the pre-recorded ones to be extremely helpful on the journey. The questions asked were intelligent and varied, and Ben answers everything with great detail. As I said, he knows what he’s talking about, and he really shines on the spot in these Q&As.
Can You Take On This Challenge If You Are Out Of Shape?
You can adapt exercises in the quest if they feel too hard for you. And, you should push yourself as hard as you can go, no further, because that’s where the benefits happen.
As you move through the quest, you will find yourself getting stronger and more capable of doing the exercises exactly as Ben lays out in the quest.
Everyone’s body will benefit from The Longevity Blueprint. Everything Ben Greenfield teaches has been validated as beneficial to the human body, not just a specific type of body.
Just know that you will feel awkward and clumsy through some of the exercises. It takes repetition to get good at these exercises, but that’s what a challenge is all about!
Take This Challenge If You Want A Healthier Body
The Longevity Blueprint gives you a chance to train with Ben Greenfield. You will learn how the body stays healthy and exactly what you need to do to keep it healthy.
You will leave this challenge with an exercise plan that you can use for the rest of your life.
I found that after taking this challenge, I was focused on my overall health, not just my physical health. I’ve been making better choices in my diet, taking stress reduction and meditation more seriously, and making my health a priority in a way I haven’t done before.
I want to make the most of each day. I want to be older and still have the energy to do the things that make me feel alive and bring me joy. My physical health is extremely important, and The Longevity Blueprint has helped me zone in on what I need to do to become and keep myself healthy and strong.
If you are interested in taking this challenge on, sign up for the free masterclass with Ben Greenfield and Mindvalley’s founder. The quest is offered on Mindvalley, and the masterclass will help you understand more about Ben Greenfield and what he is going to teach.
If you are ready to take this challenge, click here and go to the enrollment page. There you will learn more about The Longevity Blueprint and be able to sign up for the next quest. You can find the start date for the next quest under the heading ‘Here’s everything you get when you enroll‘.
Note: This quest is part of Mindvalley’s Quest All Access Pass. It’s a pass that gives you unlimited access to most of Mindvalley’s courses at one price. Read 5 Reasons Mindvalley’s Quest All Access Pass Rocks (And 2 Things That Could Be Improved)